Whirlwind Cab Driver
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 4 and get 5% off
- Buy 5 - 9 and get 10% off
- Buy 10 or above and get 15% off
The Pink Noise level can be set for optimal performance of subwoofers, mid-range cones, compression drivers, and tweeters, with an XLR line output for connecting to self-powered speakers. The DC OHMS TEST button allows for easy checking of speaker and cable polarity by applying 5 VDC to selected output terminals and displaying the results through three LED lights. This feature can also detect blown drivers in hard-to-observe cabinets or multi-driver configurations.
- Allows for customizable pink noise levels for various speaker components including subwoofers, midrange cones, compression drivers, and tweeters
- Equipped with an XLR line output for connecting to self-powered speaker units
- Features a DC OHMS TEST button for diagnosing speaker and cabling polarity issues and checking for blown drivers
- Can be powered by 4 AA batteries or an external 6 VDC power supply (not included)
- Convenient and compact design with dimensions of 4.75" W x 4.5" D x 2.5" H.